Polar Bear Competition

T

Thunder's Wife

Noticed there are a couple of events in February. We are thinking about the Polar Bear Comp in Hallsville, MO. This will be our deciding competition if we go - to continue on or go back to backyard! Anyone else going to Hallsville?

Just sent my team application today.

I can forward the packet via email to anyone that's interested.

Sure thing, just pm me your email.
Thanks, but no need - Aimee just emailed me the brochure & entry form plus the order form for the sweatshirt. I am interested but had to ask her for more information since there weren't many specifics listed in the brochure. Does anyone know if this is a first year contest?

i will be in the tent for this one so cook me some good food:clap2::thumb:

I plan on making the trip up there what's the weather like up there that time of year?

York, save me a table. Susie and are planning to judge. We need three more for our master cert. keith

I plan on making the trip up there what's the weather like up there that time of year?

Right now the temp is 23 degrees, with a windchill of -14, and snowy. Expect the same in February. :sick:

I am considering it. I have not gotten the application via email yet. The weather might make it interesting?

Well, one thing you won't have to worry about is ice....:laugh:

I don't have anything in the budget until April.:tsk:

Be carefull if you plan on cooking in Central Missouri. LOTS of tough competition in the Tiger's Den.

Team Spicewine Ironworks will be there!!

I just mailed our application today.

There is nothing better than the smell of BBQ in 10 degree freezing rain with 30mph winds.

Now I am off to buy some long underwear.

Cheers,
Nate

Back