Anyone want to come help me do MBN in Memphis?

bbqbrad

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm cooking at the "Pigs in Flight" bbq comp in Memphis March 30-31, and I need help! I will be cooking solo, and I need people to come help me run, clean and impress judges. It's a MBN comp, and will be my first MBN. Anyone within driving distance that could be available? Check out this link for a little more information and contact info. I hope some of ya'll can help this Georgia boy out!

I'm cooking at the "Pigs in Flight" bbq comp in Memphis March 30-31, and I need help! I will be cooking solo, and I need people to come help me run, clean and impress judges. It's a MBN comp, and will be my first MBN. Anyone within driving distance that could be available? Check out this link for a little more information and contact info. I hope some of ya'll can help this Georgia boy out!

I don't think we are doing that one. I will check with the team and see if anyone will be able to lend a hand.

They are also taping a BBQ Pitmasters episode there.

I was thinking bout doing that one, but not. I'll check back and see what you need after tupelo.

Thanks all who posted today! I want to get back to you, but I rally got tied up today. I'll be contacting you tomorrow. Thanks!

I don't think we are doing that one. I will check with the team and see if anyone will be able to lend a hand.

They are also taping a BBQ Pitmasters episode there.

Yeah, we are not doing this one. I talked to some of the guys and we might be willing to help out. If you still need help, shoot me a PM and I can get it to our guys here and see who all might be wanting to help out.

I could help you Friday and Saturday both but only in the morning and afternoon. PM me if that will help you any.

Look we're amatures but we're right here in Memphis, I'm sure we could give you a hand*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9*9/ol7...umm, or a paw. Funny chit, I started posting this reply then our lamb got done which meant it was my turn up to grill the veggies so I walk away from the computer to do my part in the cook. Then after we eat I come back to finish my reply and look after we eat and the stuff in bold is there...CATS, that's the only explaination...now what I would love to know is how he hit the shift key between each of those 9's to get the asteric! Smart cat huh?! Can you say kneading? Guerry didn't get it, hope you do 'cause that's some funny chit right there! Thank God the cat didn't type some really raunchy stuff AND somehow hit reply!

Hey Brad, My team is competing in this contest, and while we are by no means experts, we have done a couple MBN contests last year. So We will be there the whole time, I live in Memphis, let me know if you need any help / advice with preparing, on site.. whatever.. and either way, we should visit at the contest! My team is 6-Pack Swillin' Smokers. Come on over and have a cold one with us!

Kane

Edit: What are you calling your team?

Too bad this fell through. :( I was looking forward to it.

I'll probably show up to watch the BBQ Pitmasters festivities (if possible).

Have a catering gig that weekend, but I would like to get that experience!

Yep. Had to cancel. But would have had a lot of fun! Thanks for all the support, guys!

Back