• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thermoworks Rules!

K

KuyasKitchen

My amazing, super-fast green Thermopen died a sad death. So, I contacted Thermoworks about it. They suggested I send it in for work and I let them know that I lived in the Philippines.

Since that was a bit far, the they made some suggestions about what I could do the raise the dead. Nothing worked.

So, Thermoworks said they'd replace the pen at no cost to me!

Today, it arrived! They even sent it the expensive shipping method (since I commented that the cheaper way, which is not registered, sometimes doesn't always make it to the right person).

Thermoworks gives fantastic customer service. They even included a mini pack of Jelly Bellies! I could not have been happier with them.

20100202062.jpg

Thermoworks gives fantastic customer service. They even included a mini pack of Jelly Bellies! I could not have been happier with them.

Happy with th Jellie Bellies or Thermowerks ? :wink:

just kidding... they definitely handled that with class...

+1 for the green.
All color kidding aside, they do make a great product.
Glad to here they are also stand up in the customer service dept.

green pens got recalled last week and the blue super fast was shipped to good customers oops .. glad you got a new bad one anyway lol

Very similar great experience from those folks. They are fantastic and have a fantastic product. Nice post.
Edit: Oh, and the jelly beans rule !!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother had the same thing happen with the same results. Great company.

Might not matter for performance. But, for pure style and perfection ... green is the One True Way.

Are the green ones for measuring the temp of vegetables?

Back