THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's a few of my SSUDS. 1st is the whole unit, second is the smokestack mod, 3rd is my charcoal basket in the upper position for grilling; it's sits on the bottom for smokin'.

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMGP4837.jpg

IMGP4836.jpg

I think is might be helpful for many folks who are in the process of making a UDS to see pics of the various charcoal basket designs too, maybe just a small pic of the charcoal basket along with the pic of the UDS.

I'm sure there are lots of different designs out there.

OK....
IMG_0242.jpg

Here's the one I made with the UDS, but replaced with the one above. Whanted something shorter and wider. This one's basically a GIANT chimney starter now.:becky:
IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

Hahaha! Ok I hear you now... How did you clean yours? I was just wondering because I have access to once used oil drums and if they are ok to clean I would love to make one...

Hahaha! Ok I hear you now... How did you clean yours? I was just wondering because I have access to once used oil drums and if they are ok to clean I would love to make one...

We're going a bit off topic Brother,if you need some more advice about cleaning drums I suggest you start your own thread,do some more research or PM me.:thumb:

Sorry Skidder!:becky:

Back