Didn't want to waste charcoal. (FATTY PRON)

R

Rover >~<>

I finished up an 8 lb. pork butt this morning that i was doing for a friend and had plenty of charcoal and hickory chips left in the basket so i threw on a fatty and thought i would share some pictures with the bretheren.

582171036_2069271857_0.jpg
582165757_2069251673_0.jpg
582171480_2069273550_0.jpg

Breakfast fattty : scrambled eggs, chopped onion, cheddar cheese, garlic powder and pepper

Served on buttermilk biscuits

What a coincidence the phrase under my name says "knows what a fatty is" haha

That looks soooo damn good! Was there a recipe you used? Can you tell me what you did I want to make one.

That looks soooo damn good! Was there a recipe you used? Can you tell me what you did I want to make one.

I have posted the steps before with pictures, you can look/search for it using my name and the key words fatty or fattie... here is the basics..

weave bacon, lay out origional jd sausage on top and flatten into square smaller than bacon, season with pepper and garlic powder, layer lightly with scrambled eggs, sprinkle minced onions and green pepper ontop, layer with cheddar cheese, roll the whole thing into log and poke ends in with finger. smoke 250 for like 3-4 hours, take out and let rest 30 min. slice 1/8 in. thick and finish in 425 degree oven on baking sheet untill no white bacon is left. serve between buttermilk buscuits get recipe on internet for buiscuits

DO NOT USE SALT WHEN SEASONING OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Good lookin' eats right there! Now if you were to cover that fatty sammich with gravy .....

I appreciate all the great comments guys. Im going to have to stop sharing with friends and neighbors because im getting demands and orders to make them for tailgating, parties, even for the guests at a bed and breakfast.... I could turn this into profit if im smart. From now on im going to make 4 fatties at a time because one goes so fast.

Back