• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

On my way to the Jack

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Brothers... i may be a little busy lately.. excuse the absence.... but its official...

Im going to the Jack!!! Arriving Friday mornin 8AM.

WOOOO HOOOOOOOO IM GOIN TO THE JACK!!! Details to follow

:) and YES i am takin pictures.. Anyone else gonna be there?

Are you attending or participating? Not that it matters, I'm sure you will have a great time either way.

Phil
I will see you Friday in the am, bring boots could be a little soggy in the Hollow.
I leave for the airport in 30 min.

Neil said:
Are you attending or participating? Not that it matters, I'm sure you will have a great time either way.

Hopefully a little of both. 8)

racer_81 said:
.....don't drink the local whiskey.......

:shock:

Ummmm, I think will happen no matter what. The comment should be,
"don't drink so much whiskey that you get a hangover and can't take pictures." :mrgreen:

Phil... have a great time I went two years ago... drove down by myself... just to see what good Q and competition was all about.....was a little soggy in the Hollow... but had a great time....

and where are you guyus getting all the neat Brethren wear and stuff.....and what's all this competition bullsh_t....nobady tells me nothin' any more...

Ray

hobo_pie said:
Phil... have a great time I went two years ago... drove down by myself... just to see what good Q and competition was all about.....was a little soggy in the Hollow... but had a great time....

and where are you guyus getting all the neat Brethren wear and stuff.....and what's all this competition bullsh_t....nobady tells me nothin' any more...

Ray

Ray
you been gone too long

you go for 3 weeks, and Phils done turned competitor. Lots of brothers are starting competing.

Hope all is well with you brother.

Expect a large "Ray's Nutz" order this holiday!!

We opened up our own clothing line... :)

Go to the photo section.. its explain the competitions. Stop your skinny butt in once in a while and we'll keep ya up to date.!!! Welcome home!

BBQchef33 said:
We opened up our own clothing line... :)

Go to the photo section.. its explain the competitions. Stop your skinny butt in once in a while and we'll keep ya up to date.!!! Welcome home!
you seen pictures of me or something... I'm down to 220lbs....from 295.....in to a size 38 waist... I haven't see that in years... I quit drinking... wife is moving out..... and I now have broadband!!!

So...... you'll see a bit more of me.......or a bit less... depends on how you look at it.

Ray

Back