• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hot Nuts experience!

tbaker30

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
There isn't really a good way to word this topic in this childish brain of mine but I will give it a go! I've recently ventured into the food vending business and we've had a pretty profitable start. I have been approached by a gentlemen who has ran a roasted/hot nuts food truck doing the candied pecans and sugared nuts type items. He is near retirement age and wanting to get out of the business. He said he has had quite a bit of success doing this, and to my knowledge there aren't really any other vendors in the area that I know of who do this. I'm just posting to see if any of you all on here have had experience doing this, and was it/is it a good venture for you.

Thanks in advance!

I am not in the hot nuts business. :shock:

But, being in business I would suggest having a trusted accountant look over the books for the past 3 years or so before you make a decision. Good luck!!

Gonna get some popcorn and see how long it takes this thread to derail LOL

Agreed on the derailing! I had to hold in the laughter when someone was pitching this business my way. On a serious note I am going to go check out this guy's trailer and equipment sometime in the next week or two. I would like to get there sooner but currently working a 9-5 plus running a food vending operation at a fall attraction on Fri-Sat-Sun that requires about an additional 30ish hours a week of work. I will report back as I find some additional information.

Back