View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #1
Moose
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Richard
Cool Winner of the BBQ Brethren ***Special*** "Drum Cooker Showdown" Throwdown is...

Budman1!

Congrats to Budman1 for a solid win in our first ever "Drum Cooker Showdown" Throwdown!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Drum Cooker Showdown" Throwdown, Budman shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send me a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 132,154,000 business days.

2) A $10 gift certificate, PLUS a choice of any bottle of Cattleman's Rub from All Things BBQ! You can check out Josh's Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can go directly to All Things BBQ to explore all the great stuff he has available. When you make your decision on the rub you would like, please send me a PM with your shipping details and your choice of rub.

Budman1

View the Voting Thread
Moose is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->