• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

GAB Judging

R

Roo-B-Q'N

We have signed up to judge the GAB, but have no clue if we are in or not. My email has a habit of hitting people's junk file, and their website "contact us" page, I am convinced, sends the message into outerspace as they have never responded to questions sent via that route.

Anybody know how to contact anybody to find out if we need to make hotel reservations?

I sent my paperwork in a few weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either. I'm not sure what email address you're using, but I've gotten replies from emailing Tracy Satterfield (tracy@thinkbbq.com) I guess I need to find out if I need reservations too.

Thanks all, I got an email through to her (often my email automatically goes into the recievers junk file). Tracy says assignments will be mailed next week.

We have signed up to judge the GAB, but have no clue if we are in or not. My email has a habit of hitting people's junk file, and their website "contact us" page, I am convinced, sends the message into outerspace as they have never responded to questions sent via that route.

Anybody know how to contact anybody to find out if we need to make hotel reservations?

You and Char are welcome to stay at our house if you would like. We live about 7mins from the BBQ. Just know that the kids will be around.

There is a new hotel basically right across the street from the Woodlands. So if you need any names or #'s just let me know.

You and Char are welcome to stay at our house if you would like. We live about 7mins from the BBQ. Just know that the kids will be around.

There is a new hotel basically right across the street from the Woodlands. So if you need any names or #'s just let me know.

Tom and Andy can spoon. I've tried it. Ain't half bad, but Andy's getting too skinny for good quality spoon'in.

Thanks Kim. I will keep this offer int he back of my mind. We will see if we were even tapped to judge.

Tom and Andy can spoon. I've tried it. Ain't half bad, but Andy's getting too skinny for good quality spoon'in.

I am ignoring you.

I am suprise that we have not gotten the normal packet every 2 weeks from sponcers this year. I have only got a card that says they recieved my entry.

Todd, is that the winning secret you guys have been using? Man I've got a lot of spooning ahead of me...

Please pass the brain bleach.... I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit....

I leave for a few short hours to set up camp.... and this is the treatment I get?!? I didnt know Kim was pimpin me out for spooning. Guess that explains why I have gotten to cook everyweekend this spring. :)

I leave for a few short hours to set up camp.... and this is the treatment I get?!? I didnt know Kim was pimpin me out for spooning. Guess that explains why I have gotten to cook everyweekend this spring. :)

as a moderator, I don't know whether to clean this thread up or move it to "For Sale"........think I'll just leave it alone for now........I see potential income here.....:twisted:

as a moderator, I don't know whether to clean this thread up or move it to "For Sale"........think I'll just leave it alone for now........I see potential income here.....:twisted:

Gary- I love the guy BUT.... trust me, no money to be made off him, he just costs money. :twisted:

Back