The obsession is getting out of hand

coastal

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I just had bbq for breakfast a bout a hour ago and I am already hungry for it for lunch

Also I am having paranoid thought the Chinese will take all our pork

Also I am having paranoid thought the Chinese will take all our pork

Don't worry, I'm half Chinese, and I won't eat the pork parts that my family in Asia eats. They can have all the pigs feet they want!

I don't see anything wrong with bbq for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just sayin

I don't see anything wrong with bbq for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just sayin

It was a really good breakfast. Might be my new thing. I wouldnt want brisket or ribs early but a little smoked pork was great

I absolutely love a bbq breakfast. Small portion of pulled pork, biscuit (sometimes w/jelly), cheese grits, and some bacon. Always bacon. That's southern livin' right there.

It was a really good breakfast. Might be my new thing. I wouldnt want brisket or ribs early but a little smoked pork was great

Try brisket hash and you will think differently about having brisket for breakfast.

I made a breakfast burrito the other day with pulled pork, scrambled eggs, enchilada cheese, black beans, & topped with sour cream & green chilis..Made me smile all the way back to bed for a quick nap :clap:

I made a breakfast burrito the other day with pulled pork, scrambled eggs, enchilada cheese, black beans, & topped with sour cream & green chilis..Made me smile all the way back to bed for a quick nap :clap:

Holy mother that sounds GOOD!!:jaw:

Back