Bad Pork

Neil

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Monday morning one of my best friends and workout partner was feeling a little ill. Normally the first thing we talk about on Mondays while lifting are the meals we fixed over the weekend. He tells me he doesn't want to even have to think about meat then asks me if I have ever eaten pork that had a fecal smell to it!!! Seems his lower gut feels a little queezy and he is now known to us as Fecal Porkbelly Boy.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Neil,
Tell your friend when something tastes a Chitty, try not to eat eat!!!!!!!!
If I even smell Chit, I kinda try and back away.
But no, your friend not only smelled Chit, HE ATE IT.
WTF?????????
Smoke On!!!!!

That is pretty much what we all said after we stopped laughing! Every time I see him now, all I can think of is, "have you ever ate pork that had a fecal smell to it"? Then I crack up laughing again.

Sounds like someone did not wash their pork butt. ;)

I just finished breakfast and now I can not keep the images out of my mind.

Wow. That fellar is lucky he isnt in the local Emergency Room.

Neil I think this fella needs some quick cooking advice A.S.A.P. from a seasoned veteran like you.

Hope he turns out ok.

Brings a whole new meaning to cooking butts....:eek:

"Mmmm, that's good chit!"

That almost reminds me of when someone hands you a glass of milk and says taste this, I think it's bad.
No, that's ok, I'll trust you.

Neil,
WTF?????????
Smoke On!!!!!

I gotta second that....

Neil,
WTF?????????
Smoke On!!!!!

BINGO!!

Bad

Well if it smells like Chit, tastes like Chit...then it's prolly CHIT!!!!....he shoulda tried using straight Mesquite wood and plenty of it..with the chimney vent CLOSED....it just might have made the Chit taste a tad better!!..LOL!!!!...Please pass the BBQ sauce quickly!!

You guys need to check out Bizarre Foods with Anthony Zimmern on the Travel Channel! If its nasty or foul this guy will eat it, and do a critique of it! It's a series now but the first time I saw it about a year ago it was Bizarre Foods of Asia and it was mesmerizing. It usually follows No Reservations w/Anthony Bourdain, its very good TV!

Brian

You guys need to check out Bizarre Foods with Anthony Zimmern on the Travel Channel! If its nasty or foul this guy will eat it, and do a critique of it! It's a series now but the first time I saw it about a year ago it was Bizarre Foods of Asia and it was mesmerizing. It usually follows No Reservations w/Anthony Bourdain, its very good TV!

Brian

Yep, great show, Brian. Watched one last night and he was eating eggs with partially formed chickens in them.

He's tough but not sure if he's stupid enough to eat that guy's dirty butt.:icon_sick

Yep, great show, Brian. Watched one last night and he was eating eggs with partially formed chickens in them.

He's tough but not sure if he's stupid enough to eat that guy's dirty butt.:icon_sick

Yeah he is, he ate rotten beef with eggs in India or shome chit. Pretty nasty.

Back