Cambro question

It's that as well. Could also be someone walking into your cooking area looking for sauce bottles or rub containers that are being used.

They do make a nice mixed drink cocktail glass. Perfect in the hot summer months.

I preheat my regular igloo cooler . Not sure why or if it helps any. Vinny was doing it at a comp and I wanted to be just like him:icon_blush:

Damn... you win one GC and get your mug shown in two pics in the National BBQ News this month and you step up to the Cambro's and 18 ft. Toy Haulers. Pfft...:roll: :biggrin:

The original reason I started adding adding hot water was to take the chill out of the cooler for resting after I empty out all the ice used to keep the meat cold. Then I started leaving some hot water in the bottom as I figured a little moisture in their couldn't hurt either and results were always good..

Who? :tongue:

You know. That third Ash Hole that used to do competitions?

By the way, what ever happened to that deal you were going to get on Cambros, Sled? Not really sure I need one but a new toy is always fun.

You know. That third Ash Hole that used to do competitions?

By the way, what ever happened to that deal you were going to get on Cambros, Sled? Not really sure I need one but a new toy is always fun.
That deal is gone, I could not get enough interested buyers.

At the risk of falling into the "shigging" category, I also have wondered about the temp rise of meat if you rest in a fully closed Carlyle. I just got one and am concerned about using in a comp until I know the effects on meat and bark. Besides, where's my mug Scottie?

I usually require a bottle of Jack, but for you, just remind me.... And you have to go back to Westmont...

See you in Westmont for sure (won the entry fee this year) - Bottle of green label?

Oh sure. That almost worked last year at Westmont. Give me a bottle of green and see what I do with it... Come to think of it, I think you gave me 2... Amazing I even got my turn-ins done!!!

Why don't we just say I just give you a cup!!! lol

The Black one..... cause it's the team color!

(This should be as much fun as Thermopen debates!)

Back