Roots 'n Blues 'n BBQ - Columbia MO, October 1-2

H*QUE will be there - it will be our first time attending this one. We'll have quite a few team members on site for this so it should be a good time - looking forward to it!

I have my good buddy Jeff and his wife coming up from Little Rock this weekend and with Jade making this a couples weekend. I will be cooking while the others drink themselves silly. We will see how it goes.

Rippel-Que will there as well. Should be alot of fun!

beam boys will be there right in front of flat branch:clap2::becky::clap2:

I'll be there as Plowboys BBQ. Then it's off to the Royal to hang with Todd for the Open. Big weekend! Can't wait!

Man I hate to miss it, its like everyone I know will be out there... Catering gigs keep getting in the way of competing, best of luck to all that are going!

Can't compete this year, but almost for sure next. I'll still be there. My wife's running in the 1/2 marathon event so we're making it a "something for everyone" weekend. :-D

We are in.

York, sounds like we are going to be close?? I too am in front of Flatbranch.

Clint
Muddy River Boys

Zou-B-Que will be there... right across from Flatbranch in the parking lot!

I hate we will miss this one....Flatbranch location is a good place to be.....I really hate I'm gonna miss Derek Trucks...gonna be a good weekend for you all!
Good luck!

Ques Your Daddy will be there this year, heard it is a great contest!

Did anyone else kind of *cough* at the entry fee for this one? Ouch!

Has anyone else received their "Welcome Packet" from Roots-n-Blues yet? I'm in site #43 across from Flatbranch Pub next to the 6th & Cherry parking garage... pretty close to where I was last year. Where is everyone else at?

Are baked beans a required category? Will it be figured into who is grand champion of the event?

Matt

Back