BBQ On the River

Steve,

Per the KCBS calendar It's actually the 19th & 20th (Fri Sat)... those dates were from 2005.

Won't be competing but it any of the LI Brethren won't be competing and want to take a day trip on Sat morning to judge, that may be fun...

Have to see how things shape up workwise.. but I'm leanin towards competing.. only two hour ride from here ..I think it's the first exit on the PA Tpke , past the toll booths.

"Smoker, I'd be happy to host you for a beer but it will be a Vermont micro-brew."

LOL, I'll do it for the Brotherhood!!!!!!!

BrooklynQ said:
I wanna cook.

There is a good possibility that my sister-in-law and my nephew can not make this one. You are welcome to come and cook with us. It would be my brother, yourself, myself and Michele. My brother and I are the pit bitches. You and Michele do the cooking.

i wasnt going to compete because i would have to go it alone without Barfly but if there are any brethern who would like to compete i would like to do this comp.

Looks like allot of interest in this one so it should be a fun time.

hey guys i'm a newbe here. i am cooking in this one for the start of the season for me. BOBBER, yes it is the first exit after the toll both go 13 south to 413 jughandle and strait to the park. Butt head

butt head said:
hey guys i'm a newbe here. i am cooking in this one for the start of the season for me. BOBBER, yes it is the first exit after the toll both go 13 south to 413 jughandle and strait to the park. Butt head

Hey Butt Head, make sure u stop by and say hello. Look for anyone flying the pig.

Jughandle.. lol.. must be Jersey, or them jughandles are migrating lol Thanks butt head ,hope ta see ya there

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobberqeer said:
Jughandle.. lol.. must be Jersey, or them jughandles are migrating lol Thanks butt head ,hope ta see ya there

Bob,

Do u go to bed late or get up early????

Nice contest, hopefully they don't lose any entries this year.

Chris

I've heard that pork entries have a way of vanishing at contests.....

backyardchef said:
I've heard that pork entries have a way of vanishing at contests.....

Sometimes they even show up late(around1:30)

Back