View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #3
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

when status gets changed to CLOSED, that means someone has to make payment. Heres the paypal link. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/smokeinmyi.html

I will change the status to CONFIRMED PAYMENT when the payment hits the paypal.

I'll send out PMs at night as follow ups, or if I get a break during the day to ping people.

If the participants of the auction see status changing you guys can send PMs to each other to get the ball rolling if I'm not around.

Hopefully tonto and schutte wiull be back tomorrow to help track all this stuff. More eyes would make it go faster(unless someone want to volunteer to help).

On a different note while I got everyones attentions... Please guys, Im not watching the auctions with a stopwatch. Lets assume things will happen within a day of stated deadlines.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote