Comp Team Swag Help

M

MasterGator

I see a lot of teams out at comps with team swag and was thinking it would be good advertisement and branding. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good low priced place to have some of this stuff made up or should I just look locally?

Tim has it with CafePress. It is great starting out, but the printing detail leaves something to be desired. If it's t-shirts, check your local screenprinter. I ordered 35 shirts with two colors on one side for about $9 apiece. It's a better deal in bulk like anything else. Figure out what your budget is, and then utilize that budget for your needs. Are you using your stuff to promote? Will you be selling or giving shirts away? Will your team be the only ones to wear your brand?

These were all questions I asked before setting my stuff up. My Wife and I have embroidered polos, which aeren't cheap. The kids and regular help get nicer tees with two color logos. The temp help have thew one color shirts that a customer could also buy for a measly $15.

Great suggestions so far. I am looking to see what I can get for my budget. Promote a bit, sell a bit and maybe if someone is good give a bit away. I am also interested in doing some stickers.

Back