• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooks Illustrated

milehigh

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Cooks Illustrated keeps pitching me their book "Guide to Grilling and BBQ" for half price ($17.50). Anybody have this one??

Paul

I get the same offers from CI. Nobody can say Christopher isn't a persistent marketer.

At $17.50, it might be worth the money as a good read to fuel the imagination but I haven't felt compelled to add yet another cookbook to the collection.

One thing they don't specify in the mailings is which edition they're offering at that discount. The second edition has much more content than the first. It's possible the discount is on the smaller first edition.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone with this book.

Ken

If it's anything like the magazine then it would be worth the money in my opinion...

I have several of their books. All are worth the price. The rubs in the grilling book have worked very well for me.

I agree that there books are worth the $. I own several. Also would want to know what addition it is. Also want to know how much shipping is. One time they sent me a hard cover that I didnt order and I told them I was'nt paying for it because I had not ordered it. I got it free.

Back