When is new season of Pitmasters starting?

Fat Freddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I know about a month or so ago it was announced that BBQ Pitmasters new season would be premiering on November 17th. I have also been occasionally getting facebook updates from BBQ pitmaster saying the same thing and Pitmasters facebook site says the same. however my Directv guide does not show it or any new episodes in the next 2 weeks. My son has Dish his guide does not show it either. Our library actually gets TV guide(tv guide at library:confused:) and I checked it for the 17th on Destination America and it does not show it either. So this evening I actually went to Destination Americas official website and even the website does not show it being on. So does anybody know when and if and I guess what channel the new season of Pitmasters will be on.

That gives me the answer though I wonder why their facebook updates sent me an update this weekend still saying the 17th. Oh well at least I got an answer.

John Markus was just on the BBQ Central Show 30 minutes ago and wouldn't commit to a date. It has been delayed due to the storm. He THINKS probably a week or two after Thanksgiving.

Follow up. Just talked with Gary from Holy Smokes bbq. DEC. 16th is the new date and there episode airs the 23rd.

Back