THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***VOTE! BBQ Brethren "Make it Better With Bacon" Throwdown - VOTE!!**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Wow. John didn't get a dilly bar, he got a whole package of six! :clap:

:hail:

This was a tough one, I wanted to bite into a bunch of them. But in the end, I had to vote for the one with the bacon. :p

Since I'm pretty new to these Throwdowns, what happens when there's a tie?

Good question, especially since we haven't had a tie in a long time. Usually we do a shared win(unless the two who are tied want to do a vote off), however, that's up to our prize sponsor. If not, a vote off will occur. I have an email in to OwensBBQ to see how they would like to proceed. Stay tuned...:thumb:

Good question, especially since we haven't had a tie in a long time. Usually we do a shared win(unless the two who are tied want to do a vote off), however, that's up to our prize sponsor. If not, a vote off will occur. I have an email in to OwensBBQ to see how they would like to proceed. Stay tuned...:thumb:
Moose, You know when I'm entered, there is always a good chance of a tie. :becky:

OK, I heard back from Owens BBQ, and they are fine with a shared win, unless DerHusker and Fatback Joe want to do a vote off, which we haven't done in a while...:eyebrows:

When you two decide, let me know and we'll proceed accordingly. :thumb:

OK, I heard back from Owens BBQ, and they are fine with a shared win, unless DerHusker and Fatback Joe want to do a vote off, which we haven't done in a while...:eyebrows:

When you two decide, let me know and we'll proceed accordingly. :thumb:
I'm good with a tie if Joe is.

Back