Some Pics, Sons B-day Cook...

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I hope this helps some of the Brethren out where its just too hot to cook...did a pork butt, chuckie for slicing, fatty, backwards abt, keri's hog apple beans, a couple of cornish game hens... for my sons B-Day. Everyone enjoyed the que, and the beans was a hit... Those were small sweet peppers stuffed with creamchease, sharp cheedar and jalapenos...

Attachments

• IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0929.jpg
    IMG_0929.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 155
That's a fine fine spread!! I'm sure the birthday boy and everyone else had a good time and enjoyed the good Que! Great job!!

Looking good there Keale. It's been awhile since I've done a chuckie, need to go pick one up soon. To much rain this weekend.

Happy Birthday to your son, My son's B'day was Friday but we opted to cook burgers and dawgs as I have a group in my family that are BBQ Commies, And would belly ache till forever if I cooked them Q. Everything looks awesome tho

Good stuff Brother. Happy Birthday to your son. How did he like his B-day dinner?

Very nice looking spread Roy! Hope Joshua enjoyed his birthday!

Brian

looks great.... my b-day is next week... PA is lovely this time of year - hint hint....
Hope your son had a great b-day!

Shame on you, using your sons birthday as an excuse to do what you love.:biggrin: Nice looking grub, bet it was a great time.

Thanks guys for the kind comments, B-day boy, ate a platefull of Pulled pork, thats it! nothing else...:p
The chuckie I thought was a little dry, I injected...my wife said everyone else liked it, :rolleyes: always the perfectionist! (sp?)
Oh yeah, she gave away all the leftovers! huh? I told her I guess I have to smoke next week again!:twisted:

You guys should try those baby peppers(costco)

great job, Keale tell your boy happy Bday from all of us..did you smoke that crab on the cake? or did you eat it raw...LOL

Looks good! As the stomach growls and drool reaches the keyboard>

Back