BBQ Brethren "On a Stick" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"On a Stick!"[/size]
05899dd0-358f-4617-8584-82335c031367_jeff-dunham-jose-jalapeno-.jpeg

Yes, yes, that is Jeff Dunham's Jalapeno on a Stick!

...as chosen by ecode, the winner of the Shiitake Happens, Are We Having Fungus Yet? Throwdown!

This should be pretty farking obvious. If you have questions, please put them on a stick and your questions will be answered in the order they are received.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/13 through Sunday 5/22.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 5/22.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 5/23 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 5/27. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Roots and/or Chicken Sammich Throwdown until Sunday night 4/15 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Leftovers Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Can we review the bone vs stick philosophical argument from last year?:pray:

Oh this is gonna be GREAT!
Mojo Bricks on a stix???
Oh never mind,,,,,,,,,,,,:becky:

Oh well... I better go first, even though I've doubled up... I did Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Skewers on Sunday, and then diced some up to make an entry for the Chicken Sammich TD.

But anyway, the Teriyaki Chicken was most certainly ON A STICK... so here it is!

DSC_0019_2438.jpg

DSC_0020_2439.jpg

DSC_0021_2440.jpg

TD PIC
DSC_0025_2442.jpg

I dunno if there is any rules against entering essentially the same dish twice in different TD's... so if there is, let me know...

Sure tasted good though... and that's what its all about!

Cheers!

Bill

I dunno if there is any rules against entering essentially the same dish twice in different TD's... so if there is, let me know...

Sure tasted good though... and that's what its all about!

Cheers!

Bill
Entering the same dish in multiple simultaneous Throwdowns is not only allowed, it is encouraged (especially for Guerry).

Entering the same dish in multiple simultaneous Throwdowns is not only allowed, it is encouraged (especially for Guerry).

What Chris does is subtract the number of votes in the first throwdown from the total in the second throwdown. The results of this so far is that Guerry still won and I received a negative total. :becky:

^^^ Does this mean we need to establish a "Sub" Zero's Club???:becky:

Hey Bill, is that a special yakitori grill?

Back