BBQ Pitmasters Season 2 a "Go"

J

jmarkus

It's official. Our new format features FOUR different pitmasters competing in EACH episode. We are looking to augment our cast from last season and welcome all interested cooks to throw their aprons in the ring. Send your audition tape/DVD, selling us on why you should be picked to compete against the best. Under 5 minutes, please! To: Lindsay Freed c/o Original Media, 38 E. 29th St., 8th FL, NY, NY 10016. Or, you can email a file of your audition to bbqpitmasters@originalmedia.com. Send your ?'s there as well. Shooting schedule April 30th - June26th. Good luck and see you on the trail!

Great news John!

Will any/all of the original cast be back?

Pete

It's official. Our new format features FOUR different pitmasters competing in EACH episode. We are looking to augment our cast from last season and welcome all interested cooks to throw their aprons in the ring. Send your audition tape/DVD, selling us on why you should be picked to compete against the best. Under 5 minutes, please! To: Lindsay Freed c/o Original Media, 38 E. 29th St., 8th FL, NY, NY 10016. Or, you can email a file of your audition to bbqpitmasters@originalmedia.com. Send your ?'s there as well. Shooting schedule April 30th - June26th. Good luck and see you on the trail!

Great news, John! Thanks!

Do you already have the competitions where you will be filming nailed down?

Great news John!

Will any/all of the original cast be back?

Pete

He said they are looking to augment the cast from last season, so that sort of implies that the case will be back. I sure hope so anyway. It wouldn't be the same without Myron.

He said they are looking to augment the cast from last season, so that sort of implies that the case will be back. I sure hope so anyway. It wouldn't be the same without Myron.

Maybe Paul will have learned to cook by then. :-o

Great news John, thanks for the update.

I think we all most likely have a short list of Brethren members who could do very well on the show next year; I hope they consider throwing in their respective aprons.

FANtastic!!!! I can't wait. Wish I was good enough to enter, but I'm not yet. Maybe I'll enter into season 7 or something...lol.

FANtastic!!!! I can't wait. Wish I was good enough to enter, but I'm not yet. Maybe I'll enter into season 7 or something...lol.

Did you see Paul on the 1st season? Skill isn't always the first consideration, apparently.

Back