Thank you

IrishSimon

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I gotta point this out!!!!
I asked for advice a couple of days ago and also in the past and the response was great.
I have been a member for a while now and I am overwhelmed by you guys!!!
I am an amateur and to have such kind and patient guidance from obvious experts is wonderful. I just thought I would express my appreciation and say a big thank you to you all (mbshop, Caseydog, hesmellslikesmoke,carbon especially).
The BBQ/smoking scene is not that big over here in Ireland so when I need any help its great to know you guys are here.
By the way.....when I found this site I knew I wasn't the only lunatic grilling out in all weathers with looks of shock from neighbours!!!!
Just wanted to say thanks!

There some very helpful folks here:clap: When you get more comfortable you can lend advice to others as well:biggrin1:

Thank you for your very thoughtful thank you. We were just the ones "on duty" when you asked. There are so many helpful people on here it would be impossible to name them all.

It won't be long until you are playing it forward and helping answer questions on here too. We were all new once and were helped by someone who took the time to help us, just the same as you.

This place rocks - that's why so many call it home.

Very thoughtful of you to speak up. I also appreciate the help that others provide and I'm sure those guys like to hear that.

If there aren't many who BBQ in Ireland then you will become a very popular guy :becky:. I've learned a ton here. Keep up the smoking.

I gotta agree with the OP here... too much good stuff here not to give a big "thanks!"

Glad we all could help. One more word of advise, be careful of the people you see in Woodpile.

Yup this is the pay it forward website for sure. I pretty much went from gas grill cooking and knowing nothing about cooking to internal temps to winning bbq comps. in less than a year because of the wonderful and helpful folks here. Still remember my first shoulder cook and wondering why it wouldn't pull like everyone elses did.

I agree with you IrishSimon- this place is great! Since I've joined the quality of my Q has really elevated a notch or two, not to mention my nerdiness for smokers and grills lol!

Back