• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

Don't worry Grizz, we'll take you in. Those noobians think they're some elite club now apparently!:mmph:

OKey dokey!!! Same Name applies. "Spamisket".:clap2:

Yep, I looked up the origin of Spamisket. Turns out it comes from the Greek meaning "Chitus Maxamus outus of a Cannus". Who Knew?

I think THAT Spam cook by nucornhusker should be submitted to the National Spam Museum!

Last edited:
With all due Respect.

Don't worry Grizz, we'll take you in. Those noobians think they're some elite club now apparently!:mmph:

Mr. bigabyte,
With all due respect we want our Grizz back, hi-jacking the other teams members is just taboo and down right....well...wrong. No Kidnapping of cooks...again with all due respect, can we have the Grizz back?:pray::pray:
Grizz, Grizz, Grizz, we want Grizz.:thumb:

Yep, I looked up the origin of Spamisket. Turns out it comes from the Greek meaning "Chitus Maxamus outus of a Cannus". Who Knew?

I think THAT Spam cook by nucornhusker should be submitted to the National Spam Museum!

Agreed:thumb:

Mr. bigabyte,
With all due respect we want our Grizz back, hi-jacking the other teams members is just taboo and down right....well...wrong. No Kidnapping of cooks...again with all due respect, can we have the Grizz back?:pray::pray:
Grizz, Grizz, Grizz, we want Grizz.:thumb:

It's the Pirate way.

Maybe we could load Grizz up in one of the cannons and send him back?

Nah! You want him? Come on board and try to get him!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!!!!

not an entry just a warning shot

DINO4.jpg

Back