New Gasser

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We love the Lang and BSKD, but have some issues when cooking hamburgers, steaks, etc. due to the indirect heat source. To help with the situation, we picked up this little gasser to take with us as needed. The best part is that it folds up into a nice little package which slides nicely into the back of the Explorer.

Attachments

• 2012-05-28 12.15.41.jpg
    2012-05-28 12.15.41.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 244
That is a nice Grill, I use my Gasser more and more when I want a quick meal without dealing with Charcoal.

Thanks. We used to haul a couple of Weber kettles, but this is easy, quick to setup and tear down, and compact. I still prefer the taste of wood or charcoal, but you can't beat convenience in certain situations.

Nice rig and looks like you can put a lot on it. I use my gasser for burgers and the like too.

Couldn't you find one like that, that's charcoal instead? Just Sayin. Sure is purdy.

Nice rig, good luck with it.
I have a Weber propane grill here. It's great for a quick cook.

Bob

Couldn't you find one like that, that's charcoal instead? Just Sayin. Sure is purdy.

You know, that is what we originally wanted. However, everything we looked at in charcoal was twice the price. It absolutely made no sense... Especially with a military discount on Memorial Day weekend at Lowes.

41XTKHG7CWL._SS400_.jpg

grillery_standard.jpg

It's the Master Forge from Lowes. We have a friend who bought one last year, so we watched how his performed before we bought it. It went together really well, and seems to be solidly built. But for the same price of a 26" Weber Kettle with almost twice the cooking area, we think it will do just fine for our needs. Plus, it really folds up to a compact size for transport.

Nice grill Noah Congrats! I really like the portability and size of the grilling surface of those.

We recently picked up a new gasser ourselves for those quick cooks during the week when there just isn't time for burning sticks.

Hey brother,
That looks like you could find a large griddle Q and use it as a griddle from time to time...if it's 26" then I believe they sell a griddle that size.

Just an idea for when you want to make a stir fry, or a discada type meal.

Hey brother,
That looks like you could find a large griddle Q and use it as a griddle from time to time...if it's 26" then I believe they sell a griddle that size.

Just an idea for when you want to make a stir fry, or a discada type meal.
I was thinking the same thing. Just need to see what is available, and how they are designed. It would be great on the BS camping trips!

Back