Marriage on the Rocks???

Probably would do me good but not sure I would like it Did like the portobello mushroom idea We use to do those but now my son does not like them

Tgit

Thank Goodness It's Tuesday. Brisket in PBC at 1100.

I appreciate all the moral support. I've actually lost from about 290 to 225 from what I DONT eat over the last two years. No flour no sugar no processed foods. But the last couple of months (football season) out come the chips, the wings, the Mac and cheese etc etc.

Meat, beans, greens, veggies, fruits and raw almonds and cashews. And lite beer. Occasional real beer but 90% lite. Backyard Q-ing fits wonderfully with this style of patio cooking and diet.

I mean, how can it be a diet when as long as you don't eat crackers you can have four bowls of chili?? Same for big steaks and a ton of veggies as long as you skip dessert?

I don't know. Lots of ways of getting to the finish line :))

Last edited:
Whoa... it looks like something green is growing on your plate. That can't be safe. If I've learned anything here... "when in doubt, throw it out!"

4 hour mark- 147 IT

4 hour mark and Doing well. Winds to 30+ and was 26 Degrees when I hung the brisket. It has warmed a tad, but the winds are terrible. I pushed the coals over when I checked IT and snapped photo. 75% B&B Brick and 25%Ozark Oak lump with a tennis ball size chunk of Pecan.

Last edited:
Flat

Couldn't stand it. The flat was perfect tender so cut some pieces off to snack on. Everything else wrapped back up and continue on till- well just till.

Last edited:
I think that plate looks tasty!

The only way I stomp in protest is if any of the main players on my plate are lima beans, black eyed peas, pinto beans, squash or greens(various types).:boxing::boxing: