Memorial Day weekend 2010 - PRON

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I put some baby backs on this morning and just pulled them off the cooker. I changed things up a little on the rub. I mixed some black, white, and red pepper along with some cumin with Yardbird about 30 minutes before putting them on the fire made with regular K and hickory.

picture.php

I have a brisket for tomorrow and will be grilling some steaks and barbecuing some chicken Monday.

So much meat is on sale, I'm taking advantage of it. Carnivores of the world unite! Meat! Meat! Glorious, juicy slow cooked meat!

I think I will shut the **** up now.

I put some baby backs on this morning and just pulled them off the cooker. I changed things up a little on the rub. I mixed some black, white, and red pepper along with some cumin with Yardbird about 30 minutes before putting them on the fire made with regular K and hickory.

picture.php

I have a brisket for tomorrow and will be grilling some steaks and barbecuing some chicken Monday.

So much meat is on sale, I'm taking advantage of it. Carnivores of the world unite! Meat! Meat! Glorious, juicy slow cooked meat!

Thanks, guys! Lionhrt: That was the best rack. I sliced it and gave it to my parents for their dinner.

Thanks, brethren.

Here is the brisket; it's a 5 lb. flat. I rubbed it with Bovine Bold, granulated garlic, onion powder, black pepper, cumin, and chipotle powder. I injected it with low sodium beef stock mixed with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and a little Head Country sauce.

This is the first time I tried mixing sauce in my injection. As you can see, it left tracks. But, the brisket was juicy and tasted great!

picture.php

Last edited:
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Thanks, brethren! It's a lot of fun experimenting and there are so many good ideas here, I have a lot of experimenting to do still.

Back