Thermapen Open Box Sale

rtboswell

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Open box Thermapens are $75 and come with a one year warranty. Click here for the link.

I saw a thread about a past open box sale on here a few days ago and quite a few people mentioned that they were satisfied with their open box/refurb Thermapen, so when I got an email this morning about the open box sale I decided it was time to quit waiting to buy my Thermapen. I'm on like my fourth cheapo thermometer in the last year and its time to get the best. Now I just hope it arrives in time for my first cook on my new Backwoods Fatboy this weekend!

I have the fastest of the fast Blue Thermapen. It is a great tool for things like chicken and steaks. My roommate uses it more than I do, since I can normally feel for doneness.

Thanks for the heads up. I just pulled the trigger on the orange one.

I just ordered an orange one too. I'm afraid to carry my red one to Georgia.

Thanks for the link, great deal!:thumb:
Just added a Pink for the kitchen drawer. :mrgreen:

They must be sold out of British Racing Green, because I know that is what everybody would be getting if they had them. Seeing as they are the fastest:-D

I bought mine in the last open box sale and I am more than happy with it.

which one is the fastest? Blue or purple? I hear the purple is an real up and comer?

They must be sold out of British Racing Green, because I know that is what everybody would be getting if they had them. Seeing as they are the fastest:-D

+1...That's why there are no open boxes....they work and don't need refurbing. They are the Chuck Norris of Thermapens.

ok. It's official!!! I am now a proud owner of the fastest Thermapen out there...Go Team BLUE!!!

just got me a pink one to go with my yellow one. unscared.

Guess this is a good excuse to buy another one for the restaurant. I'm torn though because I've always stuck with orange, clearly the fastest, but kind of feel like mixing up the collection with something new.

Back