• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2014 Edition!!! Place, Time and Date Confirmed!!!

IF we do not make the finals Tractor Pulling Friday afternoon I will be there .If we do I will not.

One of these days, I'll be preparing my invasion forces...

That would be great!

Ron, I should be there, and bringing GSXR883 with me. Just waiting to hear from him if he can make it. When do you need to know by?

Oh, and I still have a package of bacon for you... I'll bring it along :thumb:

I have to give them a final count on Monday.

I forgot about the bacon! :doh:

ok, I'll make sure you know by the weekend. Thanks for setting all this up, I know what a headache these things can be!

Wow. Just joined forum yesterday. Read about the bash today. Right down the road from me. Count me in. 2 adults. Real Urban BBQ is a good spot. Always looking for an excuse to eat there.
Drumdawg67
Smokin Arsses Barbeque Team
KCBS member

Wow. Just joined forum yesterday. Read about the bash today. Right down the road from me. Count me in. 2 adults. Real Urban BBQ is a good spot. Always looking for an excuse to eat there.
Drumdawg67
Smokin Arsses Barbeque Team
KCBS member

Good timing! I'll add you to the list! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey Ron,

Unfortunately and with much regret I will not be able to attend. I've been to the last two and enjoy the camaraderie very much. Thanks for organizing and sorry for the late notice.

Ron, we will be there. Please put me down for 2 adults and 1 seven year old (my apprentice)

Hey Ron,

Unfortunately and with much regret I will not be able to attend. I've been to the last two and enjoy the camaraderie very much. Thanks for organizing and sorry for the late notice.

We'll miss you! Thanks for letting me know!

Ron, we will be there. Please put me down for 2 adults and 1 seven year old (my apprentice)

Got it!

Had to make sure I got a sitter and steered clear of all family commitments. Count me in for 2.

Thanks again Ron!

Unfortunately I will be in Nashville for the KCBS banquet. Both places have outstanding guys running them.

Have fun. I'll think of you guys when I am in Lynchburg and I'd say raise a toast. But everyone knows you can never ever drink on the hollow.:shock:.

Can I add a +1 please? My brother is in town and would like to join us. Thanks!

OK... We're all set for 33 adults and 5 kids. They are setting aside table for us so there may be some flexibility if we need to add one or two people.

Here are the details once again. When you arrive ask for the BBQ Brethren group.

Real Urban BBQ in Vernon Hills, IL on January 18th at 11:00AM.

http://www.realurbanbbq.com/

Vernon Hills Town Center
1260 S. Milwaukee Avenue
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
847-613-1BBQ (1227)

Here is what we will be getting and the cost...

3 meat combo (comes w/2 sides)
fountain soda
mini cupcake

$16 per person

Kids can order from the kids menu

Beer and wine is available for purchase.

Back