Contest Results Evergreen State Barbecue Championship *PNWBA*

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The Evergreen State Championship Barbecue Championship at The Rock

August 21-22 at Duvall, WA PNWBA sanctioned and sponsored by Ranchers Reserve Beef. GAB, AR and Jack Qualifier!

Grand Champion - Left Hand Smoke
John McGee & Brian Moriarty

Reserve Grand Champion - Raven's Fyre
Anthony & Christene James

Reserve - Jennings Custom Cookers
Tim & Patrick Jennings

Participating teams and Safeway employees cooked and sampled to the public on Saturday to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and Rotary Club charities. The goal was to raise $3500, and we succeeded in raking in over $5200+!!

Congratulations to all the teams, judges, and local community folks that came out and helped make this cookoff a HUGE success!

Our 5th bung for the barrel...:becky:

DSC_0732.JPG

Great job LHS. That was mine and my wife's first time judging a PNWBA event and we had a great time. Looking forward to judging and competing with this great group of folks in the future!
Congratulations on your win and helping raise a lot of money for a great cause.

Great job LHS. That was mine and my wife's first time judging a PNWBA event and we had a great time. Looking forward to judging and competing with this great group of folks in the future!

You should have stopped by and said HI! Would have liked to meet you both!

Congratulations to all who walked! Great job on the fundraiser as well. Thanks for letting me hang out with you all on Saturday :)

Congratulations to all who walked! Great job on the fundraiser as well. Thanks for letting me hang out with you all on Saturday :)

Thanks David...it was great meeting you as well...sorry we didn't have much time to chat but that line never ended! :doh: Hope to see you in Yakima. :p

Ditto...are you folks coming over to Yakima?

Nice work LHS!!!! :thumb:

Ya' know... If you keep putting bungs in that barrel all the holes will be plugged and you won't be able to get any whisky out!!

Thanks Brian We had to hurry and pick up the kids after judging was over. I also was unsure if we could talk to the teams after judging or not?:confused: When we got home I let my son Garrett (7 years old) eat some of the leftovers from the comp. I think I heard him say “Oh yah this ones a 10” about every time he took a bite of something new. It was fun to listen to.

Ditto...are you folks coming over to Yakima?

I will be in Yakima to Judge on Sunday but my wife may be home with the kids as I have been unsuccessful finding a sitter for them on the 12th.:cry:

JD & Brian......Big congrats. Was great meeting you both. Thanks for your hospitality.
As Ty said to me, you guys kick it up a notch. :clap2:

Thanks Brian We had to hurry and pick up the kids after judging was over. I also was unsure if we could talk to the teams after judging or not?:confused: When we got home I let my son Garrett (7 years old) eat some of the leftovers from the comp. I think I heard him say “Oh yah this ones a 10” about every time he took a bite of something new. It was fun to listen to.

I will be in Yakima to Judge on Sunday but my wife may be home with the kids as I have been unsuccessful finding a sitter for them on the 12th.:cry:

Hmmm, I was in the judge tent with my Nikon. Did you know who I was? :p

Back