• Teleking

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • thirdeye

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • watertowerbbq

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I totally agree.... too hard to just pick one. I say that it should include a taste test... :biggrin:

They all look awesome to me, way to go to all the contestants!

SaucyWench, AWESOME!
Add bacon it kicks pork butt, so to speak!

All I can say is DAMN!!! That and I'm glad I didn't enter with what I was planning on doing...

You all did great!!!!!

This one is really coming down to the wire. We've never had a tie before. I wonder if this will be the first time?

Way to go coming back and making this a close contest Saucy Wench! I'm also noticing Desert Dweller, Barbarian and thirdeye are starting to stir up a number of votes. This will be a close one for sure!:cool:

i just finished my fatty for dinner. :biggrin:

I've still got a couple days worth left, takes a while for 2 people to eat 2 fatties, especially since bgbob's was the size of a small armadillo!

this sure turned out to be a great race. all looks so good. who is it going to be que-dawg or saucywench or maybe a dark horse? good luck all.

It was tough deciding. I narrowed it down to 3 and the ingredients made my final decision.
Not saying who I voted for but I will say that a pizza rolled up in a fattie sounds pretty doggone good to me. :biggrin:

Wow...great job everyone...had to go with Que-Dawg on this one. I could hit that right now! :p

Back