KC Can Crew - 864
Great Grills o Fire - 091
Dizzy Pig 909
Partners In Swine 807
Grillas in the Pits will be in 951
Black Tie BBQ will be in 759
I Smell Smoke 944

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a quick look at the AR website and didn't see a team list yet, so Jorge may have just taken the info from another thread and condensed...Mods can add new teams as listed by post in this thread to the original list above, then delete that post. That way, everyone can print a final list and take with them to KC and make the rounds to say HI.

This will be a great list to have with out there.I dont know how much time we will have to be BS ing out there but I am hoping to meet some more of the Brethren out there.

Hey guys, we are flying into to cook the Royal and am looking to borrow a couple of things... looking for a canopy (ezup) and 1 or 2 tables.

Also, looking to buy ~8 bags of decent lump charcoal.

If you can help, let me know.

Thanks

Chris, talk to Randy with R Butts R Smokin (Club Joe here). He's got Wicked Good lump. Probably the best around. As a plus, he's only three sites down from you so I'm sure delivery will be cheap! :wink:

I can probably loan you a 6 foot table. Since I'm cooking with Lee, we have an extra. I'll be using my EZ Up or I'd loan it to you as well.

Since you are borrowing Bob's Fatboy I'd guess he'd lend you his 20x10 carport too if you ask. I'm thinking he has sides too.

Since you are borrowing Bob's Fatboy I'd guess he'd lend you his 20x10 carport too if you ask. I'm thinking he has sides too.

Thanks for that suggestion, Bob says he has an EZUP for me.

Also thanks to Just Pullin Pork (Jon) who hooked me up with a loaner table .

Thanks for that suggestion, Bob says he has an EZUP for me.

Also thanks to Just Pullin Pork (Jon) who hooked me up with a loaner table .

Chris, we have an extra table as well if you need one (see above). Anything else you need? PM Randy on the lump if you haven't. Not sure what he has available. Might need to have him set some back for you.

Chris, we have an extra table as well if you need one (see above). Anything else you need? PM Randy on the lump if you haven't. Not sure what he has available. Might need to have him set some back for you.

Thanks Jeff. Just PM'd Randy. I missed your previous post. I'll take you up on the table loaner. Thanks!! I'll swing by your site at some point to pick it up.

Chris

Thanks Jeff. Just PM'd Randy. I missed your previous post. I'll take you up on the table loaner. Thanks!! I'll swing by your site at some point to pick it up.

Chris

No problem! If Blues Hog Bill will let you cut through, we're only about 7 or 8 sites apart. We'll be in Thursday mid-afternoon. Give me a shout if you need anything else.

On another note

Everyone check your Add on list that recently came in the mail (or will come anyday now) and make sure it's right. Mine was all jacked up (no electric and bull pin for Vern :eek: but it did have some trash boxes on there that we didn't order :-?). I sent them an email and now awaiting response.

Hey yalls. I was too late to make your list, but Dizzy Pig will be in space 909. Please stop by! Travel safe everyone, and make sure and lube those trailer bearings and check your tire pressure!!
Chris

Hey yalls. I was too late to make your list, but Dizzy Pig will be in space 909. Please stop by! Travel safe everyone, and make sure and lube those trailer bearings and check your tire pressure!!
Chris

It's rarely too late, you're in:wink:

Back