Pine Bluff, AR (merged)

Yes, we are entered. Our plans are to leave out early that Thursday and be there that evening, it's about a 7 1/2 hr trip for us.

We're not cooking it, but we're working as volunteers. Somebody's gotta do the dirty work to keep you persnickity Kansas cooks happy! :wink:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Keri C
(who still thinks Greg makes one of the best pineapple upside cakes she's ever tasted...)

I have heard lots of good stuff about this event in the past.

With 15K for GC, do ya think the "heavy hitters" will bother to show up :oops:

Have a great time and let us know how it went.

I added date to the title for clarity.

TIM

That will be a great weekend to cook "another" contest. ALL of the big hitters will be there.

Been kicking around making this our next try at competing. Anybody planning on making this one?

http://www.smokeonthewaterbbq.com/Welcome.html

Go for it Rodger!!! That was my rational for doing Lebanon for our second time out....wanted to see how we would fair against the "big hitters" We were very pleased with where we placed and at least know we're headed in the right direction.

Go for it Rodger!!! That was my rational for doing Lebanon for our second time out....wanted to see how we would fair against the "big hitters" We were very pleased with where we placed and at least know we're headed in the right direction.

We decided not to cook due to a conflict with my son's birthday, but I will be attending and looking forward to meeting some of the Brethren. If anyone needs a hand just PM me and I'll be glad to help out.

"May go?"... That's as good as an entry form for you... Good luck down there brotha...

Yeah I'm not sure whats going on with all you big guns signing up for these contests at the last minute... ?

I can explain it to you at the Royal over a iced cold Harpoon....

107 teams registered as of today. The deadline to register is Sept. 7, which you can do online on their website.

Just wanted to see how many friends we were gonna have down in Pine Bluff. I think that there are around 125 entries. Not lookin' good for the trash can boys! I think it is about 8 hrs. from my house, so I'm getting a little nervous.(MORE LIKE ANXIOUS) See you all soon...

Robert and I will be there, as judges and/or working as slave labor for the Cates's, wherever we're needed. We should be there early-to-mid evening Friday night.

Yankee BBQ, I'm going to be on the lookout for you and I Smell Smoke! I'd love to meet you guys in person.

Regards - Keri C

Back