Who's going to Hermann and RESULTS!!!!!!!

S

slat

I was just interested in what teams will be cooking in Hermann? If all goes well I should be able to cook there.

Great Grills O' Fire will be there and looking forward to it...We call it our practice before the AR

Jamey (LazyJAcres) and his wife Robin is teaming up with Old Mr. Kick and Sweet T to do this one. The 2 Bellys both have something going on that weekend.

Watch out for the team "Two Men and their Hens"....we're comin' to kick a$$, take names, eat brats, drink wine, and see who's sober enough between us to drive home...:eek:

Can't wait to see that team...I will be there as early as I can but Becky can't get off work, but she wanted me to tell you that she needs a beer and cig

Greatgrills said:
Can't wait to see that team...I will be there as early as I can but Becky can't get off work, but she wanted me to tell you that she needs a beer and cig

If she's a good girl, she can have two beers, but she's paying me back at the Royal...:wink:

Solidkick said:
If she's a good girl, she can have two beers, but she's paying me back at the Royal...:wink:

She says that she is always a good girl!!!!:twisted:

Decided to pass. Cooking for the neighborhood instead! Looking forward to "Damn, that's the best BBQ I ever had!" instead of 788 898 967 877 888 789. :lol:

Team Q will be there. This is a good, well run contest. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!

So Slat...you in?

Roll call again...who's going to be there?

Mark, I got 2 beers packed for Becky, though no keg packed for the tall curly headed guy that runs with you all....:eek:

It's going to be a chilly weekend....may have to spoon with old Spicebags to stay warm.....:|

Solidkick said:
So Slat...you in?

Roll call again...who's going to be there?

Mark, I got 2 beers packed for Becky, though no keg packed for the tall curly headed guy that runs with you all....:eek:

It's going to be a chilly weekend....may have to spoon with old Spicebags to stay warm.....:|

He probably wont be at any more contest with us. He hangs out with Terri and Floyd who helps us sometimes and they moved last week to Oklahoma. See you guys there.

Congrats to the Brothers and Sisters cooking this one!

And the winners are (Drum roll please):

TIM (Hoping I got all the Brethren) :redface:
----------------------------------------------------

Overall
Grand Smokin'101
Reserve Grand Ray Js
3rd Great Grill O Fire
4th Boys Of BBQ & Patty
5th Jeanies Got Wood
6th Muddy River Boys
7th Team Q
8th Wild Fire
9th Chick & Pig
10th Fredas Redneck BBQ

Chicken
1 Sedalia Master Basters
2 Wild Fire
3 Jeanies Got Wood
4 Smokin'101
5 Ray Js
6 Nelly Bells
7 Chick N Pig
8 Beach Buggy
9 Rub Me Tender
10 Bootheel BBQ

Ribs
1 Team Q
2 Smokin'101
3 Lion Bout The Q
4 Boys of bbq & Patty
5 Muddy River Boys
6 In Deep Sauce
7 BBQ 4 Fun
8 Ray Js
9 Callaway Cremators
10 Great Grills o Fire

Pork
1 Great Grills O Fire
2 Ray Js
3 Smokin'101
4 Jeanies Got Wood
5 Worleys BBQ
6 Wild Fire
7 Boys of BBQ & Patty
8 Fredas Redneck bbq
9 Grilla Maniacs
10 Muddy River Boys

Brisket
1 Great Grills O Fire
2 Fredas Redneck bbq
3 Team Q
4 Rib Ticklers
5 Muddy River Boys
6 Nelly Bells
7 Smokin'101
8 The smokin Walzs
9 Boys of BBQ & Patty
10 Fat Boys Killer BBQ

I think I need to talk to that Baggs guy some more! Congrats to all!

Congrats to my team mate Fredbird on his first ,First Place win on Ribs at a sanctioned contest,
And Baggs-- 3rd in brisket!! Not to bad for a couple of great guys

There were 42 teams and atleast 10 of them were teams that have won Grand Champion. It was a real tough competion this last weekend!! 3 days and we leave for the Royal!!!
Way to go!!

Spice

We had great time at Hermann and can't wait to see everyone at the Royal.

Back