Johnson Co Fair...

G

Greatgrills

Anyone going to the joco fair????? Cookoff is July 7-8th.

Sorry we will miss this one .Did it last year, Hated it.
Good luck to you all.

I think Andy and I are going to do it. Guess we'll have to settle for 2nd against Bubba's 1st place chicken.

What are you going to do for power to the 'rita machine, lights, stereo and Kingfishers? I heard no electricity at JoCo fair contest. If I can swing it, I might comer down on Friday evening. At Lenexa, Jeannie said it's her mom's birthday party and invited us do drop by.

Andy has a generator - will also need it to power the PELLET COOKER. :wink:

we usually do this contest and have fun every year. not going to be able to make it this year..everyone have fun!!!!

How's the back doing Mark?? Hope you get better before Bass Pro!!

Spice

spicewine said:
How's the back doing Mark?? Hope you get better before Bass Pro!!

Spice

back has seen better days....we do plan on going to the bass pro. hopefully better by the 14th plan on doing the one in st louis.

MoKanMeathead said:
I think Andy and I are going to do it. Guess we'll have to settle for 2nd against Bubba's 1st place chicken.

Wayne we just got lucky on the chicken,:-D :-D :-D . See you guys there. Are you doing the peoples choice?

Bubba said:
Wayne we just got lucky on the chicken,:-D :-D :-D . See you guys there. Are you doing the peoples choice?

We're in, and we are going to do the people's choice. I've heard it's not as fun as the "people's elbow" they have in WWF or whatever it's called these days.... but we're in.
:twisted:

First time @ Warrensburg - and while they don't have electricity, The folks are very nice - and it is a great field of teams to cook in. Very relaxed - you get to choose your own spot when you arrive. They have shower facilities, and an air conditioned hall (would have been nice had it been a HOT weekend)and since it is part of the fair, other activities as well ( for kids to do) OR for adults to engage in. The awards are in thier Air Conditioned main hall :cool:

Definately one to consider doing if you are looking for something in early July :wink:

Back