A Breakfast Fatty and a Reheat

Wow, what can I say?
That is an amazing looking cook and pics, great job. I love fattys! :clap:

You never cease to amaze me I remember that piston from the past- awesome tool Your Pron Rocks :clap2::thumb::hail::hungry:

Thank you for the kind comments everybody!! I make the same ole breakfast fatty too often but really liked it chickenfried.
I'm pretty sure anything would taste good if it's chickenfried. :-D

That looks mighty great,
may I assume you drain the filling of excess liquid?
Thank you Titch! Yes the filling is drained and cooled before stuffing.

Ummm Ummm...my fav also fried taters packed in a fatty.

Your bacon weave is a work of art.

After seeing your fatty piston a while back...I made one....sure makes it easier to really stuff a fatty.
That's great scp! They are fun to use. Thanks!

Tell me more about the fatty piston please.
Brethren Grillinski came up with the idea. I just made mine out of pvc...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70237&highlight=piston

It's cheap and old but still working fine. :-D

^^^my thoughts exactly!

Just beautiful Jeanie! I think we'll be having a houseful over the holidays and chicken fried fatty slices sounds like a crowd pleaser - thanks for putting that in what's left of my brain! :clap2:
Greg thanks! Hope it works out well for ya. I haven't been able to get your smoked almonds out of my brain. Picked up some pecans today and hope to give your BPS jalapeno salt recipe a try on them. Thanks for the idea! :-D

Jeanie, Marry Me!!!
The fry looks even better that the original!!
Great Job, as usual!
Thanks for the kind offer Al! :-D

Thanks Bob!! :-D

You never cease to amaze me I remember that piston from the past- awesome tool Your Pron Rocks :clap2::thumb::hail::hungry:

George thank you!! I've had to glue the cap back on the piston a couple of times but other than that, it's worked great for several years. :thumb:

You have the best bacon weaves. Teach me the way.

Tmac, thanks! I have the how to pics on my blog somewhere, I'll see if I can find them.
The main thing I do on the weave is start from the middle of the weave when weaving.. it keeps the weave tight. (Probably made that as clear as mud.) lol

Thanks again everyone!

I'm a firm believer in wrapping in bacon and/or chickenfrying. :-D

That's the quote of the year right there.
Jeanie, can you even imagine how many men want to marry you, based on that comment right there? :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

That's the quote of the year right there.
Jeanie, can you even imagine how many men want to marry you, based on that comment right there? :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I doubt that but Thanks Bob!!

Awe-sum

My wife just asked me why I had a tear. Sausage and bacon and three mourning doves, a partridge and the Sears Christmas catalogue.

OK, maybe over the top. But not by a helluva lot.

Very nice

Back