• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bacon Legs

farker!

i was gonna enter that TD too!

pointless now, that just looks simply amazing. winner winner bacon leg dinner.

Dang Ric, you really know how to torture a girl. lol Looks fantastic!

Look super tasty, remove the skin or no?

That is a great question.

I did not remove the skin. I found a few examples of bacon wrapped legs on the web and it didn't seem like others were removing the skin. On the plus side the chicken was super moist and tender. On the down side it is of course a lot of fat and knew I should quit after a couple of legs (I of course did not but should have).

I am going to try this again but next time I am will remove the skin. I think it will help the bacon crisp up faster and I won't feel like such a glutton.

How the hell can those not be fair food? Handheld, all meat, smoked, bacon, and has a cool name already!

That's an awesome idea and looks real good!!! How was the skin leaving it on, crispy rubbery?

The skin was really not rubbery or crispy. I may have eaten them to fast to even notice the skin :oops:.

Honestly the next time I do this I'll remove the skin and maybe use two pieces of bacon. I think the bacon will crisp up more and my mid-section and heart could do without the added fat.

Just for you, Ric!:laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcjjxYbgNM"]Rod Stewart - Hot Legs (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Back