Brian O'Neal's Wooden Weber Handles

R

rcbaughn

How awesome do these handles look on the mini WSM and my Performer!!!! I can not stress how nice these handles are made. They are so smooth and the Weber logo burnt into the handle is amazing. They feel so nice when you pick the lid up and will hold up a heck of a lot better than those plastic ones that are probably just gonna fade and crack! And if these do end up getting left out in the weather..... It'll take 10 mins to put a new coat of polyurethane on them to make em look brand new!

Shout out to Brian though over at tvwbb.com, these things are absolutely amazing. When I figure out a way to get a nice smooth coat of black paint on the tamale pot, this thing will be my biggest pride and joy no doubt. If you wanna order some just go over there and give him a PM or do a Google search for "Brian O'Neal Wooden Handles" and you'll see the thread over on that site. Good stuff for sure and priced amazingly.

photo1-2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Those are pretty but I prefer the factory handle look, but that's just me. Brian's pricing is a good bit lower to, big pro for a college guy on a budget. :razz:

I have Brian's handles on my Webers, too.

Those looking for wood handles should look at both Brian's and Marty's. They both do good work -- they just look different.

CD

Back