Show your BBQ Area

Nice area you got:D
5783437348_9014401fa1_b.jpg

I've got to show the wife this thread to prove I need more stuff !! :-D

This thread has made me change my BBQ Shelter plans and make it nicer.
My plans were to make a 10X12 metal roof shelter and just put plywood 4' up the sides (live in the snow belt in northwestern Pa) I am now going to make the sides pressure treated boards giving it a more finished look. I love seeing peoples decks / patios / setups and getting a different kind of Pron besides food Pron.

Thanks all who are posting.

Thanks! Those pics were from a while back. I have since added some upgrades and need to take some more pics after I see about making those pics smaller. I thought it would fit to page but I was wrong! If a mod would like to remove them I can see about getting some better fitting ones to post.

Thanks! Those pics were from a while back. I have since added some upgrades and need to take some more pics after I see about making those pics smaller. I thought it would fit to page but I was wrong! If a mod would like to remove them I can see about getting some better fitting ones to post.

You sure you're not a Texan?
Beautiful patio!!:thumb:

This thread has made me change my BBQ Shelter plans and make it nicer.
My plans were to make a 10X12 metal roof shelter and just put plywood 4' up the sides (live in the snow belt in northwestern Pa) I am now going to make the sides pressure treated boards giving it a more finished look. I love seeing peoples decks / patios / setups and getting a different kind of Pron besides food Pron.

Thanks all who are posting.

I agree, this is pretty good PRON too.

whats the deal with the barbed wire topped fence in the background?

Back