Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2011 KCBS Banquet, Jan 14 & 15, 2011 - Kansas City

Doc and Susan will be there! Looking foreward to seeing everyone!

I'll be there. Will be sitting at Quau's table again... Driving this year, so I can stop off for some lunch at Smokey D's on the way down...

Bring me some Maytag and I'll have something for you! :becky:

Bring me some Maytag and I'll have something for you! :becky:

Yes you know it... Is Steve coming? I'm driving, so I have more room in my van for a nice big fluffy cooler!!! :becky:

And Jorge... Hee haw.. Are we still going to do the shave your head for charity? Highest bidder wins? :icon_shy

Yes you know it... Is Steve coming? I'm driving, so I have more room in my van for a nice big fluffy cooler!!! :becky:

And Jorge... Hee haw.. Are we still going to do the shave your head for charity? Highest bidder wins? :icon_shy

Talk to my wife about it Scottie. If she approves.......

Skip and I will be there. Andy any room left for two more?

We are trying to figure out where we'll be staying right now... ( we usually stay one night at the event site) When are you getting in and what are your plans?

We are trying to figure out where we'll be staying right now... ( we usually stay one night at the event site) When are you getting in and what are your plans?

We'll be in on Thursday probably late afternoon, we have a room @ the hotel until Sunday :becky:

Can we do a Brethren Party?

Someone should call the Hyatt and ask about reserving/booking a meeting or small banquet room for after the awards for the Brethren and see costs of them setting up a bar and having some munchies.

I plan to be at the banquet.

Have not been in the Brethren very long so I don't know many members.
Hoping to meet and get acquainted with fellow Brethren during this event.

Back