Queensboro Discount?

If all else fails. I have a great contact that does all of my promotional stuff real cheap. Quality is top notch if you are getting clothing embroidered. Same with quality of screening. PM if you are interested...

They normally send out discount coupons if you've had something done in the past. the last one I got was for $25 off the next order of $50 I believe it was.

I think Bobby's right but I just sent them a note to confirm. I love their stuff even before they became a sponsor. FYI, they can finally do silkscreening on dark tees.

If all else fails. I have a great contact that does all of my promotional stuff real cheap. Quality is top notch if you are getting clothing embroidered. Same with quality of screening. PM if you are interested...

Scottie does have a quality source. I've got some of the product, and the embroidery is top notch.

Scottie does have a quality source. I've got some of the product, and the embroidery is top notch.

Well, if you need anyone for Brethren stuff.... :icon_shy

I am glad that it works for you Jorge. It's the least I can do when I lose a bet and don't follow through with my end of the bargain...

FYI, all KCBS members get a $5 flat rate on all shipping from Queensboro. Just call to place orders and mention that you are a member.

Back