New SF 250 wide body build by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
We decided to go with a wider body on this build due to the gentleman wanting more storage. Still lack a full day of adding finishing touches before it is ready for paint. It will have a butterfly from main cook chamber to warmer and a charcoal and ash pan in warmer for dedicated cooks.

The things you see in the top of the warmer are for hanging chicken, turkeys or sausage for smoking. the warmer is 30" wide by 24" deep.

The rack in front of the cook chamber is removeable

Inside view with grates out, all our coookers are sandblasted inside and out. We are also building cook chambers 3/8 thick if so desired, this one is 1/4"

Drain coming off baffle plate

just some random fire pits we are designing, the will get blasted also

Somebody gave Tyler a Oklahoma Joe and he did some mods. Not like we don't have enough cookers lying around

The end

Looks awesome as usual guys. Can't wait to check out the cookers you have around on Thursday and get my down payment to you for my own.

You and Tyler just keep on amazing me with quality builds. If I ever get to lazy to fab up my own, I'll have one of your pits for damn sure!

You and Tyler just keep on amazing me with quality builds. If I ever get to lazy to fab up my own, I'll have one of your pits for damn sure!

Brother your work is stellar, heck if you ever move to Bama I am putting you on the payroll!!!!!!!

rtboswell...... Look forward to our visit!!!!!

You two do great work! Every time I see one of your builds I'm even more impressed at your skills. Way to go Paul and Tyler!

Just visited your site, feelin' a little sick that I didn't check you out before I bought the Meadow Creek SQ36 as I'm in the ATL and you're just across state lines a bit! :decision:

It's all good. Looks like you make great, great stuff.

Impressive work, as always, TQ & Tyler! Great idea to put those hooks in the warmer box.

Folks, if you're looking for a new pit, you MUST talk to Paul (TQ). I love mine - absolutely love it. You won't find a finer build. The detail work is second to none. And the Shirley family is beyond classy. TQ still checks in with me regularly to see how the pit is working out. Good people, those Shirley's.

Uncle JJ Thank you so much a good name is a virtue I intend to keep. It was passed down to me from my parents and I hopefully have passed it to Tyler. You are an awesome person and I intend to maintain our relationship. Thanks!!!!!

Back