• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Brethren "Apple" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Apples!"[/size]
book.bins.apples.jpg

Photo from Mrs. Meacham's Classroom Snapshots.

...as chosen by MadCityJim, the winner of the Home Made Bread Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 11/12 through Sunday 11/21.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 11/21.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 11/22 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 11/26. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Deep South Delicacies Throwdown until Sunday night 11/14 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Candy Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

I'm not good at the throwdowns that aren't meat categories. Wait I'm not good at the throwdowns that are meat categories either. Looking forward to seeing some awesome entries!

I'm going to have to give this a try, there are so many possibilities....

I think I'm going to have more trouble eliminating things to do than coming up with ideas. Have a feeling about several entries that others are going to do already.

I like this one. Apples and BBQ have so much more in common than just dessert!:thumb:

I can't believe no one has posted an entry in this TD yet! I came up with some ideas today and will be trying them this weekend. Deguerre also has a great idea so we will once again be duel cooking...man you should see our kitchen after we both cook for a TD! :shock:

I can't believe no one has posted an entry in this TD yet! I came up with some ideas today and will be trying them this weekend. Deguerre also has a great idea so we will once again be duel cooking...man you should see our kitchen after we both cook for a TD! :shock:
I can imagine!! No vessels spared!!!

Back