View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #76
The Grill Sergeant
Full Fledged Farker

Dear Poob:

I'm old, but I'm relatively new here. The Brethren have allowed me to elevate my interest in smokin, q'n & grillin to a "craft". On Father's Day I have been invited to teach the menfolk of a local family about it.

Hopefully, it will become a teach/learn-learn/teach opportunity.

I've asked questions and received answers. I've seen questions and provided some answers.

I like it here for that reason!

As far as I'm concerned, the 15 menfolk that I will be meeting on father's day will be introduced to only one q'n enthusiasts group and that will be this one. I can't think of a more robust group of enthusiasts that I would rather be associated with.

You've made me smile. You've made me laugh out loud! And, you've shared your "secrets" - openly and unabashedly! Thank you one and all.

As for the drama??? I reserve the right to "change the channel" at any time. You and your mods have done an excellent job of preserving the "culture"!

Thank you for being here! Thank you for being EXACTLY what I needed - when I needed it!

Though we don't know one another personally, I see what you have created and I stand ready to salute!