No odds for Region 1?

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
goodbuddiesbbq you didn't do odds for region 1 in the Sam's Club contest. How about posting them here?

Region 1: Gilbert, AZ

The BBQ community has all eyes on this contest. You've got the best from the west vs. Iowa Smokey D's. Never has a man had to carry such a heavy load out west then in this epic battle.

"If it wasn't for the west...bbq cooks wouldn't have to wear a vest around their chest"

Bigmista...I had dinner with you and Jimmy, Phil, Chad, Mike, Bill & Ted at the Royal. With that being said...here we go! The west has the judges trained to eat the sweet meat, but Smokey D's pulls in a RGC.

Play of the day: Smokey D's flys out on his G6 seven minutes after awards.
1. Rhythm 'n QUE
2. Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ
3. left coast q
4. Slap Yo Daddy BBQ
5. mcfrankenboo bbq
6. Bigmista's Barbecue
7. BBQThom.com
8. Smoked To The Bone
9. BBQ Castaways (unknown team to make some noise)
10. Little Miss BBQ
11. Whiskey Ranch
12. four q
13. SIN CITY SMOKERS
14. Loot N' Booty BBQ
15. Route 66 Catering Crew

No death threats...my voicemail is actually full:-D:-D:-D.

Jacked Up...it's gotta fill up first

Still needs about 5 teams, but there are about 7 teams that I see that have a real chance to win that one right now. Just so you know...I'm hiding in Region 5...not gonna tell you where.

I will tell you this...I know what sauce everybody uses that has ever competed...it is in our database. Our research team spends thousands of hours each year tracking this information. The truth is...your pork sauce, that you are currently using, from what I have read in threads has a bit too much heat at the end straight out of the bottle. I like it like that, but you will want to take some of the sting off it with the judges.

Don't make me say the sauce name...it's good...advice from a friend. Digital Shigging - I am the future.

I can read between all the lines!

As of right now...I have you in a 2nd to 4th place range at your event. It depends on who pops in the last few seconds.

Big Poppa Smokers will make the Regionals. Apparently, they are a dark horse in this race. It is going to happen.

Didn't see you in Gilbert?

You're in Sacramento...this is for the event to go to the regionals.

Take it easy...the computers never make mistakes.

I can feel Sacramento needing to be next now...let me fire up the TRS-80 again to compute Sac Town.

I will tell you this...I know what sauce everybody uses that has ever competed...it is in our database. Our research team spends thousands of hours each year tracking this information.

Where is this database, and where does your research team get their information?

I'm also curious on what you are basing your predictions. It will be fun to see how close they are once the events are done. I haven't seen any for the region 4 events except Traverse City.

Region 1 - Sacramento, CA

With a 98.8% certainty rate, here it is:

This one had some meat on the bones...there could be a flyer swing by and pick one up here. If I could get aboard Smokey D's and be G6'n with the sunroof top and have picked a spot...it may have dropped me off here.

The top three are as close to locks as you are gonna find at any of these events...with that being said...Region 1 is looking a bit soft folks.

1. All Sauced Up
2. smokinyankeesbbq
3. Big Poppa Smokers
4. Piggy D's BBQ
5. all hogs go to heaven
6. Smokey Luv BBQ
7. Tropical Heat BBQ
8. Smokey's Bar-B-Que
9. Simply Marvelous BBQ
10. Big Shot BBQ
11. Ash Kickin' Smokers
12. Too Ashamed to Name
13. Rock's Barbque
14. Ric's Righteous Ribs

Don't fight my children :-D:-D:-D

Last edited by a moderator:
1.2% chance of error

And you are on the bubble...you could still get in. However, there is only a 1.2% chance of that happening.

Back