Graduation Cook Finale

Dadeo719

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
You will have to bare with me. I'm still trying to figure out this photobucket thing out. Also didn't get as many pictures as I would like because I was on my own and a certain little guy needed to see the cows and ride the Gator all the time. But in the end it was a success and everyone seemed to really enjoy it. Thanks for looking.

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/hogfathersbbqstore/slideshow/

Very nice. If you are wanting to embed the pics directly in your post instead of linking the slideshow, past the IMG code from each picture (found on the right hand side of Photobucket when a single picture is open) in your post.

Sweet! Some fine looking eats right there. :thumb: Looks very similar to when I cook for a party. Those UDS's are great aren't they? Those venom gloves I saw under the counter are my favorite also. Little pricy but very nice.

Sweet! Some fine looking eats right there. :thumb: Looks very similar to when I cook for a party. Those UDS's are great aren't they? Those venom gloves I saw under the counter are my favorite also. Little pricy but very nice.

I have finally learned to not be envious of the Big Stick Burners and just sit back and enjoy my UDSs. They make things so easy and put out food that I would put up against most of the "Restaurant" stuff around here. The gloves were a splurge but I love em.

Everything looks great! Remember...."it's not the cooker it's the cook". Yes I stole that quote from Blu but it seemed fitting.:-D

Very nice setup and looks like the crowd was well fed

Very nice setup and looks like the crowd was well fed

They ate a bunch. Ribs went first, and chicken a close second. I am liking our setup more and more. Just like anything I guess the more you do it the more you feel comfortable with it and things fall into place.

Back