The Moink balls were a huge success! (pron)

Made my first batch of moink balls yesterday. They turned out real good. Glazed with a mixture of grape jelly, chili sauce and honey.

I humbly request certification as an official MOINK BALLER from the Ball Czar Larry. :biggrin:

2997015130_1c04bcc77d_o.jpg

2996173577_137b7a6035_o.jpg

Made my first batch of moink balls yesterday. They turned out real good. Glazed with a mixture of grape jelly, chili sauce and honey.

I humbly request certification as an official MOINK BALLER from the Ball Czar Larry. :biggrin:

By the power invested in me, by me, I do hereby certify you an authorized MOINK Ball Maker.

Congratulation!

I can only hope these pics will get me the certificate of moinkhood:!::rolleyes:

DUDE!

Those are some awesome looking MOINK Balls.

You are officially certified as an official MOINK Ball maker.

DUDE!

Those are some awesome looking MOINK Balls.

You are officially certified as an official MOINK Ball maker.

I agree. Some of the best I have ever seen. I need to work on my own certification. :wink:

MOINK balls is another name that a Brethern coined for a BBQ item, like Fatty. We did not invent these items, just named them. It will be cool when they make it to the mainstream world of BBQ. :icon_cool

What rub did you use Gary?

And please remember that MOINK is always capitalized...

I agree. Some of the best I have ever seen. I need to work on my own certification. :wink:

MOINK balls is another name that a Brethern coined for a BBQ item, like Fatty. We did not invent these items, just named them. It will be cool when they make it to the mainstream world of BBQ. :icon_cool

What rub did you use Gary?

i used the traded rub from Steve- STX Cue, which is from Tx and the rub is called Rudy's Rub "the worst Q in Tx" It was peppery, but good with the bacon!:lol:

Partial MOINK pron here. The tread made me want to try these...so I did. Did the prep and put on the smoker. Some friends were down from St Louis and also wanted to make them some simple slider burgers. Told them they were the ginny-pigs for the MOINK BALLS, and they were done about 15 minutes before the sliders. Made the sauce on the side. Before the sliders were ready to eat, the balls were all gone and couldn't even get a pic of the final MOINK BALLS. Guess they were allright.

Attachments

• Moink Ball Thawing.jpg
    Moink Ball Thawing.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Moink Sauce.jpg
    Moink Sauce.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 204
Partial MOINK pron here. The tread made me want to try these...so I did. Did the prep and put on the smoker. Some friends were down from St Louis and also wanted to make them some simple slider burgers. Told them they were the ginny-pigs for the MOINK BALLS, and they were done about 15 minutes before the sliders. Made the sauce on the side. Before the sliders were ready to eat, the balls were all gone and couldn't even get a pic of the final MOINK BALLS. Guess they were allright.

That pics like saying: "Here's a picture of my pulled pork."

pig1.jpg

Larry, I understand. That is really good! My bad. Really, they scarfed those bad boys while my back was turned. EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. Good post brother. This is what I feel like for not posting the ready to eat pics.

Attachments

• What_Sorry_looks_like.jpg
    What_Sorry_looks_like.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

I see the moo, where is the oink?

Bacon wrapped. Here I go again. Forgot to do pics of this stage. I am a slow learner, but I may get there when I grow up.

Attachments

• What_Sorry_looks_like.jpg
    What_Sorry_looks_like.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 188
MadMax
I only have 1 question, 2 parts. Did Jason eat more of your balls or of your fatties? Or has his wife told him he can't play with you anymore?

Damm nice balls!!, I am doing some next weekend and then 2 brined and smoked chickens, first test of my FUDS (flamin ugly drum smoker)

Pics will be posted.

MadMax
I only have 1 question, 2 parts. Did Jason eat more of your balls or of your fatties? Or has his wife told him he can't play with you anymore?

He had about 10 MOINK balls, no fatties that night. His wife also liked the balls, so he can still come out and play.

Back