• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Kingsford Grill

O

Oldbob

I have been looking for a New Charcoal Grill for a while Now...something ig enough to have room for some offset cooking, I finally decided on the Kingsford from Sam's Club...it seems very well made.All the parts fit great and the directions were Very well done.It took me about 2 hours to assemble by Myself.I have included some pics.....cuz I know we all Love Pictures !!

Grill1.jpg

The Top has a Stainless Insert with an airspace between the top and insert to protect the top from the heat,I had the grill at 300 degrees and could lay my hand on top.

grill3.jpg

It also has vents on both ends of the lid for air flow control

grill6.jpg

and vents on both ends of the firebox for air control also

grill7.jpg

Locking Casters on all 4 wheels

grill10.jpg

and 830 square inches of grilling space.with a crank to lower and raise the charcoal grate

grill5.jpg

The grill is Powder coated for rust resistance, overall I think it will work well for Me.

Bob... I think you made a nice purchase. I have seen those several times and love the adjustable fire grate. I bet that will make some great steaks!!!

Enjoy bro...

real nice grill, looks liek you got alot of fun weekends ahead of you

Cool!

Looks alot like the one being sold at Lowe's that everyone was talking about the other day.....

Cool!

Looks alot like the one being sold at Lowe's that everyone was talking about the other day.....

I think the One at Lowe's had a stainless base cabinet...this one is Black PowderCoated...other than that they Looked identical to Me !

Nice lookin' grill!

I guess it's not gas . . . being a Kingsford and all

Congrats on the new rig! I have seen that grill many times and I know its gonna turn out some great food!

Tony

It's a Santa Maria with a lid! Sort of. You're moving the fire instead of the cooking grate. But I digress, I like it.

Nice grab. Just as others, I've looked it over, and I look forward to getting your performance reviews on it.

The ability to raise and lower your coal bed is cool as chit.

Nice find!

Back