• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Special Rules Chimney Steak Clusterfark" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Special Rules Chimney Steak Clusterfark" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Our new Special TD category is...

[FONT=&quot]"Special Rules Chimney Steak Clusterfark"

[/FONT]
CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING
chimney-grill-3.jpg

Yum!

1. You must cook a steak (beef steak only, please)
2. You must use lump charcoal as your fuel source
3. You must use a chimney starter as your grill, with a cooking grate on top as your cooking surface.
4. Your entry photo must have a slice of your steak on a fork.

Viking outfit optional.

Please Note:

• This is a totally open category as long as you follow the 4 rules above, and all of the other Throwdown rules..

• Standard Throwdown rules apply (didn't I just say that?).

• Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged. :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/4 through Sunday 4/27/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 4/28/14.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Oh, and this is the official wack-a-doodle thread. So go ahead and try to fark this one up, I DARE YOU!!!

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, we are promoting cannibalism now? Do we need a before pic of the beef cake as proof of what we trimmed up? I think the only ones I have are NSFW...

Wait, we are promoting cannibalism now? Do we need a before pic of the beef cake as proof of what we trimmed up? I think the only ones I have are NSFW...
:doh:

Crap! Did I say "cake"?:confused:

Fark! This low carb diet is getting to me."mad: Consider that a Freudian slip.:doh:

I expect to see some good BEEF STEAKS!:nod:

Not BEEF CAKES.:tsk:

I will go do a search and replace to switch all mentions of cake to steak.

No pranks. This is all Moose's idea. What could go wrong? Besides, it doesn't start until the 4th. No hope for any shenanigans in this one!

Back