Christmas gifts - what did you get?

I got a Maverick 732! Using it right now on the ribeye roast... Also got a ton of different and obscure beers, a beer boot, a Lambic flute, and of all things... A gravy separator. Yes, I asked for a gravy separator. Got a big OXO model with a strainer on top!

That gravy separator is the bomb. One of my favorite and most used kitchen gadgets. :thumbup:

I got a new Food Processor... Kitchen Aid I think.. it's a monster.:clap: My dad sent it to me because the cheap one I had almost took his fingers during Thanksgiving. Dang safety switches. :tsk:

I got everything I asked for and it was a tall order to fill. 1.5" of rain. first rain we've had in 3 months Old St Nick is a good old boy.

I got an ique110, some jerky, steve railchein dvds, and a bunch of other stuff. Looks like I was a pretty good boy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

So far I got in order a Samsung Galaxy S3 white, a 32 gig MicroSD card, a red CaseCrown case for my phone, a Gerber Shard, 2 CRKT Eat n Tools. That's all from my wife. I haven't seen my gifts from my mom, dad, and lil bro. I got sick from our daughter who is just getting over her cold.

A large spider for the BGE from the Ceramic Grill store,
a Lodge cast iron pizza pan for the BGE,
cook books,
nice gravy boat.
Plus Santa put a really nice Russian Imperial Stout in my fridge.
Good Christmas.

Get my choice of a comp class or a stoker/guru...not sure where I'll go yet.

And my favorite is probably the cast iron skillet my parents got 46 years ago when they were married. My mom saw something that BBQers love cast iron, so she passed that one on to me. It's in pretty good shape still, but needs to be re-seasoned.

I got a gift certificate for TastyLicks BBQ....I plan to use it on trying different rubs, or other similar items!
They have a really nice steak rub... I dont remember the name but it had coffee in it, very good, I got it in a sampler pack. All the product was good but that steak rub stood out!

a bunch of long sleeve t's, long sleeve casual shirts, a couple pair of dress pants, hand mixer, blender, bottle of cologne, fire in my belly cookbook, a dyson animal cordless vacuum, a bayou classic burner for homebrewing, a custom dining room table we have to design, pajamas, boxers, socks and a $10K cd.

Last edited:
u8ysa5y6.jpg

wifee got me a lockbox for the truck, to secure the important things....

umu6ymu2.jpg

When we go somewhere I just can't take it.

Sent from my fancy schmancy iPhone using Tapatalk from right outside your window.

My bride of 48 years and I celebrate Christmas every day of the year for what Christmas really stands for. We get for ourselves what we want when we want it.

Same here.
We usually make a gift of something to the sometimes forgotten.
This year it was our Aussie's in Afganistan,care parcels.
Cheers.
Titch

My Father in law finally decided to make me one of his butcher block cutting boards and made the wife a matching rolling pin. Ive been trying to get one of these cutting boards for five years now, so it was a great homemade gift.

If anyone would be interested in any of these he doesnt really sell them but im sure I could get him t make some for some brethren. Just pm me and I will see how much he would want for some. Hopefully im not breaking any forum rules by making the above statement.
IMG_2451800x447_zps355c61c2.jpg

Last edited:
A set of pots and pans, a large frying pan and insulated gloves!!!! And a new grilling cook book.

The inlaws gave me the frying pan. They love my cooking.

Back